Questions and Answers*
DISCLAIMER: THE IDEAS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THESE ARTICLES ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHORS ALONE, AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE ISLAMIC RESEARCH FOUNDATION INTERNATIONAL, INC., ITS BOARD OF TRUSTEES, EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, OR VOLUNTEERS.
1. Women and janazah
Should women be prevented from visiting the cemetery?
2. Menses and Prayer
Which Qur'anic verses prohibit women from fasting and praying during the menses?
3. Women and Prayer
Why do women have to pray behind men?
4. Paradise lies at the feet of mothers
What lesson is there for us from the hadith on this subject?
5. Women and Hajj, rapists, and minors
Can actresses and belly dancers perform Hajj, should rapists be allowed to marry their victims, and why convert minors to marry them?
6. Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
Some parts of the Muslim world practice this custom in the name of Islam, but is it justifiable?
7. Women as leaders and eradicating non-Muslims
Can women be leaders and should non-Muslims be wiped out?
8. Women as witnesses and their share of inheritance
Why double the number of women witnesses and half their inheritance?
9. Nail Polish and Clapping
Does nail polish nullify a woman's wudu and is clapping disallowed in Islam?
10. Muslim men can marry non-Muslim women
But Muslim women don't have the same freedom. Why the double standard?
11. Those evil women and children's education
Do women lead men to hell and who's responsible for children's education?
* All the above questions and answers are contributions from other sources or submitted by individuals for the upbringing or Muslim Ummah.
Please report any
broken links to
Copyright © 1988-2012 irfi.org. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer